We’re looking for a full-time Customer Support Associate to provide personalized, accurate and quick support to customers inside and outside the company.
Bearport Publishing specializes in creating high-interest, visually appealing books that focus on fun and unusual topics that young readers love. Trade-like design, using a combination of both photographs and illustrations, and playful titling are what distinguish us in the K-8 educational market. For over 16 years Bearport has been creating books that feel less like supplemental texts and more like the books children really want to read.
- Order entry and billing
- Manage order flow with the warehouse
- Respond to daily emails and phone calls
- Ensures customers receive requested catalogs and samples on time each season
- Execute daily customer service responsibilities
- Receive checks and enter receipts in business management software
- Manage Accounts payables/receivables
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with sales teams and sales process
- Good communication skills via phone and email
- Ability to work on a team.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize needs
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Profit sharing
- Paid maternity leave
- Summer work hours
Location SW Minneapolis (Penn and 54th)
Since 2005, Bearport Publishing has received numerous awards for its high-quality nonfiction books. Its focus has been narrative nonfiction and unique, high-interest subjects for beginning and struggling readers. Browse our books, read reviews, and get to know us a little better at bearportpublishing.com.
Does Bearport sound like the place for you? Tell us why you’d make an outstanding addition to our staff as Customer Support Associate. Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. We look forward to hearing from you!